HF G5RV Junior
- Brand: Wire Antennas UK
- Product Code:HF G5RV JR Antenna
- Short Description:The G5RV JR 7 - 30 mHz wire antenna.. This typically a 55 feet 15.5 meters long non-resonant multi-band dipole which is usually center-fed.
- Ex Tax:£45.00
The G5RV Junior 7 - 30 mHz wire antenna.. This typically a 55 feet 15.5 meters long non-resonant multi-band dipole which is usually center-fed. Any length of 50-Ohm coax to shack. SO 239.
- Type: Half size G5RV (standard)
- Frequency: 10-15-20-40 Metres
- Wire length: 15.5 Metres of 1.5mm plastic coated copper wire
- Ribbon length high quality USA 450 Ohm
- Resonant band: 10M
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power: 500 Watts
- Connection: High quality high power SO239 moulded socket
G5RV JUNIOR is a HF Wire Antenna, covering 40m to 10m bands.
It's overall length is 51ft 15.55 meters, Ladder line 15.6 feet 4.77 meters and should be fed with good quality 50 Ohms coaxial cable (recommended feed length of 45 or 90 ft).
The ribbon cable should hang downwards and forms part of the radiating antenna. To achieve optimum results, this antenna should be mounted as high as possible, either horizontally or in an inverted "V" formation, with the centre mounted at least 36 ft 11 meters from the ground (lower will do). G5RV JR comes fully assembled & ready to go. Excellent for use where space is limited, good for unobtrusive garden. A highly recommended Short Wave listening antenna. UK made and supplied complete with ladder feed and fittings. Frequency 7 - 30 MHz Bands 40-10 metres Feeder terminated in SO-239 Socket 2 x dog bone insulators complete with instruction sheet.
The G5RV Junior can be erected as an inverted veer (120-degree included angle). An antenna tuner will permit operation on bands 40 through 10.
Made In Great Britain assembled and ready to go.