SOTA Dipole for HF 40 to 2 meter
- Brand: Wire Antennas UK
- Product Code: SOTA Dipole for HF 40 to 2 meter
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £23.00
Mini SOTA Dipole antenna for HF 40 to 2 meter band with BNC Connector
Wanting to work more than one or two bands with a portable antenna.
This is a very light weight dipole antenna designed for QRP work.
Ideal to have on business trips or hiking etc. May be deployed as a stealth antenna while away from QTH.
Antenna can be depolyed in minutes. Use as T top or inverted vee antenna that could be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass pole. The antenna can cover 6, 10, 15, 20, 40 meter bands.
Markers guides are heat shrunk on the wire plus we send out micro tie raps for many other band you may want to mark.
100 watts at 50 ohms
Wire spec :
- DEF 61-12 Pt 6
- Conductor: tinned annealed copper,
- 0.3mm² total conductor CSA (approx. 22awg)
- 7/0.2mm conductor stranding,
- 1.2mm cable diameter,
- Voltage Rating: 1 kV rms,
- Green colour jacket,
- PVC insulation,
- Current Rating: 2.0A at 25 °C,
- Resistance: 88 milliOhms/m.
- S0 239 Connection